Features & Advantages
- Removes bad odours, boosts more efficient aerobic bacteria in the tank, and clears slow running drains.
- Dissolves FOG deposits and thus adds to the effluent holding capacity of the system.
- Regenerates leach fields, cess pools, and septic tanks.
- Helps natural bacteria present in the soil of soak away field to grow.
- Reduces BOD/COD levels of the effluent up to 80%.
- Reduces sludge formation and hence lowering the frequency of pumping out the septic tank.
- Works for all sizes of septic tank.
- Very cost effective, eliminates the need of high investments required for ridging.
How To Use
1 heaped scoop is equivalent to 40 grams.
Use the blue measuring spoon supplied with Hydra Re-Gen to measure the product.
You may add Hydra Re-Gen to the:
Drain box or
Showers, sinks and bath.
Always flush the toilet after adding Hydra Re-Gen.
If adding to the shower, sink or bath run 5 Litres (1 gallon) of water.
Adding sufficient water after the product application helps Hydra Re-Gen to pass the water traps and reach cesspool or septic system to start action.
Recommended dosage as per the size of septic tank:
- For 2,275 Litre (500 gallon) system:
- Existing System: Add 1 heaped spoon of Hydra Re-Gen every month to the toilet bowl and flush.
- Seeding New System: Add 1 heaped spoon of Hydra Re-Gen every week in first month to the toilet bowl and flush. Apply the product monthly for maintenance treatment.
- For 4,500-9,000 Litre (1000-1200 gallon)system:
- Existing System: Flush down 2 heaped spoons of Hydra Re-Gen every month.
- Seeding New System: Use 2 heaped spoons of the product for first four weeks of the month. Subsequently follow the maintained dose of 2 heaped spoons every month.
- For blocked or slow running drain field: Add directly to the leach field through the distribution box. Mix 500 g of Hydra Re-Gen with 20 Litres (5 gallons) of water. Remove standing water from the drain box. Add the mixture through the distribution box situated after the distribution tank. Repeat the treatment weekly until clear.
Full instructions on the label.
Septic tanks fail or malfunction due to various reasons. It is important to maintain the septic systems to ensure effective effluent treatment which in turn eliminates the problem of sludge build ups, bad odour and choked drains. Following indications should alert you about the impending risk of a failing septic system:
- Overflowing septic tank, effluent surfacing the surrounding land.
- Bad odours from the drains or septic tank.
- Close by streams or ditches being polluted from the effluent.
- Sluggish toilet flushing and drains gurgling.
- Overflowing toilets.
- Dips/ground movement in the area nearby septic tank or drain field.
- Overflow from the point of washing machine hook-up.
- Overflowing bath/ shower area upon water release from filled sink.
- Standing effluent in the drain inspection chambers.
One of the major reasons for a dysfunctional or failing septic system is the absence of efficient aerobic bacteria inside the septic tanks. Under anaerobic conditions poisonous hydrogen sulphide gas is produced, which can prove dangerous to animals and humans at the concentration of 10ppm. Anaerobic bacteria action also leads to sludge build up and secretion of bio slime. Slowly bio film or bio mat covers the porous pipe work in the leach fields and inside the tank and drains resulting in loss of field flow and reduced waste holding capacity of the septic tank.
Hydra Re-Gen includes abundant fast and slow release oxygen agents, enzymes and nutrients with natural reaction to quickly enhance the number of aerobic bacteria inside the septic tank. The unique composition of Hydra Re-Gen makes the facultative bacteria to switch to aerobic bacteria, which is more efficient (up to 20 times) than the anaerobic bacteria in breaking down the waste. Aerobic action produces odour free carbon dioxide instead of foul smelling hydrogen sulphide.
Hydra Re-Gen effectively breaks down incoming waste and sulphides while maintaining the population of helpful bacteria in the septic system.
Hydra Re-Gen prevents sludge and sulphides build up in the septic system. Use this Drain Cleaner Chemical to keep drains free flowing septic system functioning properly.
Combination of various preselected facultative anaerobic bacteria (can grow with and without oxygen according to the availability of oxygen).
Select microorganisms are vegetative, spore forming, non-pathogenic cells and are Class 1 ATCC organisms. These are certified to be Salmonella Free.
Profuse production of protease, amylase, dioxygenase, cellulose, lipase, and pentasonase primary enzymatic activity. Natural nutrients included for growth enhancement and bio stimulation.
- Add to expedite the composting procedure.
- Remove odour from farm waste, birds, cows, pigs.
- Add to the grease interceptor of commercial kitchen to reduce odour.
- Use for trading high BOD wastes from industries.
- Ideal to use in pump stations, waste water lift, and sewage systems, recycling of waste.
- For use in industrial waste water ponds.