Datasheet (Hydra Bio FX) - Click here
Features & Advantages
- Assists in the breakdown of fats oil and grease deposits, assists cleaning of an organically loaded plant
- Prevents settling of FOG's on system walls and other surfaces
- Alters the harmful effect of acidic/caustic cleaning agents by restoring the natural biomass. Maintains biomass that aids in quick degradation of high grease waste
- Includes broad spectrum bacteria giving constant reduction in COD levels and enhanced floc settling
- Checks the inconvenient possibilities of ponding, blocking or collapsing of filter-bed media
- Ideal for food waste management
How To Use
Accelerates breakdown of organic material and rapidly establishes and maintains biomass that degrades high grease content wastes.Increases BOD and COD removal efficiency - thus assisting organically overloaded plant.Produces sludge flocs with superior settling characteristics that assists hydraulically stressed systems.Prevents the blocking, ponding and possible collapse of filter-bed media.Prevents build up of grease, oil and fat deposits on walls and other surfaces of the system. Restores the natural biomass after system upsets caused by caustic and acidic cleaning agents.Dilution Rates
Directions for Use
- 1 kilo Hydra Bio FX per 35 m³ of slurry.
- Treat weekly. To avoid wastage apply 1/3 of the total every other day i.e. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Repeat dose to be applied every week.
- Doses are by way of guidelines, as in each case it is necessary to consider the characteristics of each pit, drain or lagoon as well as the volumes.
- Dissolve Hydra Bio FX in warm water not exceeding 40ºC in a drum and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- For large storage systems stir and add as much water as possible to dilute and spread or mix over the tank surfaces.
- Temperature enhances the action of Hydra Bio FX provided it does not exceed 40 ºC.
- For best results, store product in cool dark place.
Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT MIX with other products. Contains naturally occurring non pathogenic bacterial cultures.Wash hands after use and avoid contact with drinking water and foodstuffs. For best results, store product in cool dark place.
Bio FX is specially formulated for food waste management, reduction of Chemical Oxygen Demand and better floc settling. The product finds usage in Food Industries, Dairies, Cooked Food Products units, and Breweries.
Bio FX consists of select naturally occurring Group 1 non-pathogenic bacteria in high concentrations. The bacteria exhibit superior floc forming properties and out-compete Nocardia for action upon fat, oil and grease. It is an ideal product for biological waste treatment. Effluent receivers allow very little residence time to the food wastes before they could enter the municipal waste system. Bio FX enhances organic decomposition within the effluent receivers, decreasing - COD, BOD, suspended solid values and the associated heavy discharge penalties. Bio FX promotes aerobic activity while preventing anaerobic conditions and hence the formation of toxic and foul smelling hydrogen sulphide. Improves plant capacity and efficiency by limiting sludge build-up degrading food industry wastes.