Features & Advantages
- Battery operated automatic cleaning liquid dosing pump gives you clog free kitchen drains and sinks.
- It is important to use some means of preventing FOG accumulations in fat traps or kitchen drains. Use auto dosing peristaltic pump from Hydra for regular application of Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid.
- Easy installation within ten minutes. No need to pay service personnel for mounting the pump. Easy to follow installation instructions provided with the product.
- Includes eight C cell batteries that successfully operate the pump for 12 to 18 months. Minimum cost of operation.
- Indication for low battery comes on 50 hours before the batteries are drained out completely.
- Cradle rests 5 litre pack. Enough supply (4x5 L) included that lasts 200 days approximately depending upon your usage.
- Cost effective and economical. Reduces the requirement of frequently pumping out the grease traps by applying treatment enzyme liquid right at the point of FOG accumulation.
How To Use
- Hydra battery operated auto dosing timer pump can be installed very easily under the sink or outside as per your convenience.
- Easy to follow instructions and fixtures for mounting the pump supplied with the pump.
- Battery operated system, hence does not require electricity connection.
- No water connection necessary for pumpís operation.
- Simply install and set the pump as per the dosage guide in the table below. The chart is also given inside the lid of the pump for ready reference.
|Grease Trap or Interceptor |
|Size grease Trap ||Daily Dose Amount ||Hydra Pump Setting |
|Up to 40 litres ||100ml a day ||1 |
|50-100 Litres ||150ml a day ||2 |
|100-200 Litres ||200ml a day ||3 |
|200-300 Litres ||250ml a day ||4 |
|300-500 Litres ||300ml a day ||5 |
|Over 500 Litres ||350ml a day ||6 |
|Over 1,000 Litres ||400ml a day ||7 |
|Over 2,000 Litres ||500ml a day ||9 |
|Drains (No Grease Trap Fitted) |
|Drainage Run ||Daily Dose Amount |
|Up to 15 Metres ||150ml a day |
|15 - 50 Metres ||170ml a day |
|50 - 75 Metres ||200ml a day |
|Over 75 Metres ||300ml a day |
Full instructions provided on the label.
Hydra's Grease-Eater Dosing Pump is an important equipment for every commercial kitchen to not only maintain clean drains and hygienic kitchens but also in abiding by the regulations regarding kitchenís waste water that enters the main sewage lines.
The Building Regulations 2000 (H1 Foul water drainage - 2.21), amended in 2002 connotes that all commercial hot food joints should include in their kitchens an effective arrangement of grease removal method.
Hydra battery operated grease digesting dosing system is compact and easily fitted in under ten minutes. Install the system anywhere under the kitchen sink or outside as per your convenience and requirement. This auto dosing digital pump is especially useful for commercial kitchens where FOG inflow down the drain is higher than usual. No need to rely on workers for regularly applying the cleaning liquid, also FOG deposition is minimised to a great extent with the help of automatic doser pump.
Hydra Grease-Eater Auto dosing Pump System includes all fixtures required for installing and functioning of pumps.