Features & Advantages
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid has 12 bacteria strains with over 500 million cfu/g.
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is a concentrated solution specially formulated to counter grease or FOG deposits
- Regular usage of Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid keeps your kitchen drains clear and free flowing.
- Avoid unpleasant odours from drains with Hydra oil grease remover.
- Stubborn deposits of grease do not dissolve away easily therefore regular use of oil eater degreaser liquid is recommended to prevent clogged pipes.
- Cleaner drains do not breed rodents and roaches. Your kitchen and work platforms remain hygienic and odour free.
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid reduces frequent calls made to the maintenance companies for emptying grease traps.
- No more nasty surprises due to drain backup, flooding, choked drains or grease traps.
- Use Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid with Hydra automated pumps (optional) for regular and correct dosing. Timely application prevents FOG buildups that are difficult to clear.
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is fully biodegradable and unlike other harsh chemical based cleaners does not harm the environment
- Helps home owners/ food joints to minimise maintenance costs and avoid penalties due to faulty grease disposal arrangements
How To Use
Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid makes grease removal jobs easier and simpler. Regular application of the liquid prevents grease build ups, foul smell and choked drains. Use this grease remover enzyme solution in domestic as well as commercial kitchens to reduce drain maintenance/ grease trap emptying costs.
Hydra Grease-Eater- Enzyme solution is the best cleaning product for kitchen grease that cleans and maintains grease traps, drains, grease separators, sewage treatment plants, drainage systems, septic tanks, and pumping stations. The product is ideal for use in domestic as well as commercial set up.
Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is a biological product and is used across the wide segment of hospitality industry, medical care providing facilities, food joints and domestic kitchens. Various food complexes, food plazas, bakeries, fast food establishments, departmental stores, resorts, club houses, airports, spa, hospitals and hotels regularly use Hydra Grease-Eater to clean drain lines and grease trap systems. The product is equally effective in dissolving grease deposits accumulations in septic tanks and commercial or domestic cesspits.
Full instructions available on the product label.For use with the Hydra Grease-Eater Dosing System, dilution rates below.
|Grease Trap or Interceptor |
|Size grease Trap ||Daily Dose Amount ||Hydra Pump Setting |
|Up to 40 litres ||100ml a day ||1 |
|50-100 Litres ||150ml a day ||2 |
|100-200 Litres ||200ml a day ||3 |
|200-300 Litres ||250ml a day ||4 |
|300-500 Litres ||300ml a day ||5 |
|Over 500 Litres ||350ml a day ||6 |
|Over 1,000 Litres ||400ml a day ||7 |
|Over 2,000 Litres ||500ml a day ||9 |
|Drains (No Grease Trap Fitted) |
|Drainage Run ||Daily Dose Amount |
|Up to 15 Metres ||150ml a day |
|15 - 50 Metres ||170ml a day |
|50 - 75 Metres ||200ml a day |
|Over 75 Metres ||300ml a day |
The best time to use Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an hour after the kitchen closes to avoid any boiling water, detergents or fats.
Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an effective kitchen grease remover that dissolves fat, oil and grease (FOG) deposits. The powerful liquid cleaner is an easy to apply product that keeps drain lines and grease traps clean and free flowing. Packed with powerful enzymes and useful microbes, Hydra enzyme degreaser liquid instantly acts upon FOGs. Enzymes dissolve grease deposits and prevents its re solidification; bacteria offer long term action by adhering to the food source and depleting it constantly. Active bacteria present in the product colonise grease traps and drains to offer continued protection against the accumulation of FOGs by rapidly decomposing FOGs into water and harmless gas.
Powered with natural micro-organisms and suitable enzymes, Hydra Grease-Eater is a completely non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive product. Use with Hydra Auto Dosing Timer Pump or apply manually directly at the problem areas including drains and grease traps to resolve or prevent drainage problems.