Features & Advantages
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid has 12 bacteria strains with over 500 million cfu/g.
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid contains specific enzymes and bacteria that target fat/oil for effective grease trap cleaning.
- Completely biodegradable with naturally occurring microbes that coat the insides of kitchen drain pipes and grease traps to provide continued action against grease deposition.
- Accumulated grease may rot and give out bad odours. Regular application of Hydra grease remover liquid melts organic deposits and does not allow further accumulations.
- Keeps away rodents and insects that breed when drains are choked with FOGs.
- No more bad odour from kitchen drains that drives away customers and attract penalties.
- Effectively keeps the wastewater quality escaping into the main drains within limits. Saves you heavy penalties from the water board.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene with Hydra kitchen grease remover.
- Environment friendly constituents. Contains natural enzymes and bacteria.
- Your food joints/kitchens functions smoothly without the hassle of manual cleaning of grease traps every other day. Saves downtime in your kitchen.
- No more sudden overflows in work areas, poorly flowing sinks. Effectively cuts through fat deposits and maintains free flowing pipes.
- Contains no harsh chemical solvents that not only harm the environment but also damage your pipework in long run
- Ensure regular and timely dosage of Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid with Hydra automated pumps.
- Environment friendly oil eater degreaser that provides aids proper functioning of grease interceptors
How To Use
Hydra kitchen grease remover liquid keeps grease interceptors clean and functional. The liquid formula allows easy application. The product is equally effective in maintaining clean grease traps in commercial as well as domestic kitchens. Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an effective Grease trap treatment product that hugely cuts down your expenditure upon grease trap emptying services.
Regularly use Hydra grease trap maintainer, preferably after kitchen function ceases. Boiling water and dish washing detergents may denature enzymes and removes favourable microbes thus hampering the proper functioning of the product.
Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is specially formulated for cleaning grease traps. The product is used and appreciated alike by domestic as well as commercial users. Our repeat customers include bakeries, departmental stores, club houses, hospitals, food complexes, food plazas, fast food establishments, airports, resorts spa, and hotels.
Full instructions on the label.
For use with the Hydra Grease-Eater Dosing System, dilution rates below.
|Grease Trap or Interceptor |
|Size grease Trap ||Daily Dose Amount ||Hydra Pump Setting |
|Up to 40 litres ||100ml a day ||1 |
|50-100 Litres ||150ml a day ||2 |
|100-200 Litres ||200ml a day ||3 |
|200-300 Litres ||250ml a day ||4 |
|300-500 Litres ||300ml a day ||5 |
|Over 500 Litres ||350ml a day ||6 |
|Over 1,000 Litres ||400ml a day ||7 |
|Over 2,000 Litres ||500ml a day ||9 |
|Drains (No Grease Trap Fitted) |
|Drainage Run ||Daily Dose Amount |
|Up to 15 Metres ||150ml a day |
|15 - 50 Metres ||170ml a day |
|50 - 75 Metres ||200ml a day |
|Over 75 Metres ||300ml a day |
The best time to use Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an hour after the kitchen closes to avoid any boiling water, detergents or fats.
Hydra oil and grease remover contains powerful enzymes and favourable microbes that are carefully chosen because of their targeted action upon fats and grease. The product is completely safe to use in kitchen grease interceptors and its biological contents are non-corrosive, non-flammable and non-toxic. Hydra grease trap cleaner acts upon FOGs effectively and helps facility owners (commercial or domestic) to maintain hygienic kitchens. This environmentally safe product is gentle on pipework and grease trap body. Unlike other chemical based cleaner it does not corrode away grease traps or septic tanks. Regular maintenance dose does not allow FOG build up by treating the incoming organic waste continually with favourable bacteria. The targeted action of enzymes rapidly breaks down grease and fat with minimum environmental impact.