Features & Advantages
- Effectively dissolves hydrocarbons including fats, oils and grease and various solvents.
- Rapid action solid waste treatment takes just a few minutes to remove grease, oil or fat deposits.
- Also breaks down body fluids and components such as tissues, cellulite, and blood.
- Removes bad odours from the organic waste that are nuisance for neighbours.
- Devours toxic hydrogen sulphide gas that corrodes the metal.
- Keeps BOD, COD and TSS level under control. Saves you the related surcharge.
- Maintains high levels of sanitation in drains. Prohibits drains flies to thrive and manages food safety risk related to Listeria.
- Safe to use in all drainage systems.
- Improves the levels of dissolved oxygen in water boosting biological metabolic activity in waste water treatment plants.
How To Use
For drains and grease traps:
- Use 5 to 10 Litres of Hydra Bio Blast to eliminate existing build-up.
- Slowly pour Hydra Bio Blast in each drain opening. Begin from the drain located nearest to the grease trap and go upstream.
- The product cleaning action upon the deposits/buildup may produce foam. Be cautious. Foam may rise up through the floor drains. Rinse the foam back inside the drain.
- Use drain covers to prevent foam coming outside the drains.
- In case of foaming after the product application, add cold water. This reduces foams and slows the reaction.
For Lift stations:
- Pour 50-100 Litres of Hydra Bio Blast directly on the organic deposits on the pumps, floats and walls.
- Add the product after pumping down the water level in lift station. Turn off the pump.
- Within 20-40 minutes grime, scum, oil or grease deposits dissolve. To tackle heavier build ups, reapply if needed.
- Hydra Bio Blast, lift stations cleaner is able to remove 80% to 85% of the FOG and organic soil deposits.
- Turn on the pumps again after lift station waste treatment and begin with the best suiting Hydra biological program.
For Septic tanks:
- Removes fat and grease deposits at the bottom of septic tanks. Prevents future build-ups.
Full instructions on the label.
Hydra Bio Blast reacts with FOGS and organic soiling and breaks their hydrocarbon chain to disintegrate them into the basic components of hydrogen and carbon molecules. Free molecules of hydrogen and carbon react with the free oxygen molecules provided by Hydra Bio Blast and forms harmless and only by-products of water and carbon dioxide.
Drains and Grease Traps:
Heavy build-ups of grease occur over time in grease traps and drain lines. Hydra Bio Blast is a suitable product to dissolve these build-ups or deposits and to cleans grease traps. The product is non-acidic and non-caustic; therefore suitable for use in all types of drains, grease traps. Use Hydra Bio Blast to deep clean the location before beginning with any biological maintenance program.
Perfect product for lift station waste treatment. Thoroughly cleans lift stations. Ideal for annual cleaning or deep cleaning prior to beginning with any Hydra biological maintenance program.
Use Auto dosing units from Hydra to automatically add the product into the pipelines. Auto dosing pumps are the timer pumps which are preset to release the required dosage on automated basis.