Datasheet (Hydra Bio Accelerator) - Click here
Features & Advantages
- Effectively degrades organic contaminants polluting ground water or soil including BTEX, MTBE and more.
- Stability and low solubility allows enhanced period of aerobic bioremediation.
- Very slow oxygen release.
- Homogenous slurry could be easily made due to very small particle size.
- Smaller sized particles enable better horizontal penetration into the soil with no risk of clogged pores.
- Successfully treats total petroleum hydrocarbons including light to heavy fuel oils, Non-halogenated volatile solvents (methanol, acetone, ethanol, acetonitrile, ethyl acetate, tert-butyl alcohol (TBA) etc.
- Also oxidises heavy metals.
How To Use
Use Hydra Bio Accelerator for Bio Remediation Process.
Use 3Kg of Hydra Bio Accelerator for every 1Kg of hydrocarbon pollutant.
Components included in Hydra Bio Accelerator slowly release oxygen making the product an ideal choice for Soil Remediation through extended aerobic bioremediation. The process of bioremediation includes degradation of organic contaminants that are found in ground water and soil through microorganisms present naturally or introduced via an outer source. The process transforms the pollutants into harmless end products.
Bio Accelerator releases oxygen for extended periods and supplements the rate limiting oxygen requirement of aerobically active microorganisms.
Hydra Bio Accelerator is effective upon following common pollutants:
- BTEX or benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes
- MTBE or methyl tertiary butyl ether
- TPH or total petroleum hydrocarbons
- Phenol and Cresols
- High Explosives
- Heavy Metals
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons or PAHs including methylnaphthalenes and naphthalene
- A few of the halogenated compounds including chlorobenzenes, vinyl chloride (VC), pentachlorophenol (PCP)
- Non-halogenated volatile solvents e.g. methanol, ethyl acetate, acetone, ethanol, methylethylketone, tert-butyl alcohol (TBA), asacetonitrile
Hydra Bio Accelerator is a specially formulated product with following features helping in successful and enhanced bioremediation by using the product:
- High concentration: includes very high percentage of active oxygen, usually 17.3% or more than that.
- Special formulation: The slow oxygen release profile of Hydra Bio Accelerator successfully treats pollutants. The oxygen release duration may vary due to various factors such as soil type, pH, buffering capacity, concentration and types of contaminants, presence of metals or organics in the target area/soil.
- Stability: Stable compound calcium peroxide included in the formulation of Hydra Bio Accelerator prevents immediate oxygen release upon contact with water preventing premature oxygen loss and excessive foaming. Hydra Bio Accelerator foams up negligibly upon mixing with water.
- Purity: Product formulation is in compliance with Food Chemicals Codex. Since the Bio Accelerator is not mixed with impurities rate of decomposition highly decreases, saving the surrounding environment from contamination.
- Solubility: Low water solubility also helps Hydra Bio Accelerator in continual oxygen releasing process months after the application.
Hydra Bio Accelerator successfully degrades these contaminants. (click here)
Uses in cattle breeding:
- Prophylaxis treatment for casein-stone formation inside the abomasums of cattle, diarrhea in newly born calves
- An effective anti-microbic treatment.
- Stimulates the strength of protective organisms
- Helps in the digestion process
- Increases live-stock safety
- Normalizes the activity of alimentary canal
Uses in poultry farming:
- Decontaminates fodder
- Increases productivity
- Aids in improvement of eggs and hen's safety
Uses in bakery industry:
- Improves bread crumbs and porosity
- Helps in retaining the moisture in dough while baking
- Initiates yeast growth
Uses in aquaculture industry:
- Infuses dissolved oxygen
- Maintains pH balance
- Reduces sub aqueous content of nitrogen and ammonium
- Eliminates hydrogen sulphate and carbon dioxide
- Prevents anaerobes from multiplying as well as from harming off nosogenetic bacteria
Uses in agriculture:
- For oxygen rich fertilizing
- Stimulates germination and seed growth
- Used for pre-sowing treatment of the rice seeds. The treatment allows sowing of dry seeds, obliterating the need planting the seedlings. The technique reduces expenses; time consumed and enhances crop capacity
Uses in waste water treatment:
- Helps eliminate foul odour from sludge in municipal drains, industrial waste water, produced due to inflammable and toxic hydrogen sulphide
- Slowly releases oxygen and improves the ratio of dissolved oxygen in water
- Degrades organic waste and cuts down BOD/COD levels in the effluent
- Neutralises acids present in waste water
- Allows precipitating of heavy metals found in industrial waste water
- Helps in precipitating phosphates from water
- Settles sludge in the clarifiers
Uses in the production of precious metal:
- Leaches precious metals by forming cyano complexes (especially complexes formed with gold and silver) in ores and ore concentrates